As a stay at home mom, I find thrifty one of the most important things to be! Hopefully through my posts and tutorials, you will be able to craft some heart-felt gifts that your wallet WON'T feel!

You will notice that many of my projects are related to paper crafting...it's my most favorite thing to do. I also enjoy some simple sewing from time to time and I enjoy "food crafting" as well...mostly cakes. Then there will be the occasional kiddie craft because we do those from time to time as well.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ack!! I'm so far behind....

Well...who knew that working retail during the holiday season could be so terribly insane??? One thing is for sure...now I do! LOL Other than working so many hours, it wasn't so bad, though. I enjoyed it and will now be a permanent employee of JCPenney. I like it there and am glad to have interaction with the outside world other than doctors and therapists and such when the kids have appointments.

I was going to try and post a short and easy tutorial today but guess what? Somewhere over the holidays, we have totally misplaced the digital camera. Granted, hubby and I both were working 40 hours a week, trying to finish Christmas shopping, dealing with a couple of issues with the kids and helping keep my sister's and brother in law's little ones while he was in critical condition in the hospital. So there really is no telling where the silly camera is at. I do know it was last spotted on Christmas Day. Hopefully we can find it soon. I don't know if I can get the camera on my phone to work properly or not, but if I can, I may just post that tutorial in the next day or two.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and that your new year is filled with happiness and blessings from above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment