As a stay at home mom, I find thrifty one of the most important things to be! Hopefully through my posts and tutorials, you will be able to craft some heart-felt gifts that your wallet WON'T feel!

You will notice that many of my projects are related to paper crafting...it's my most favorite thing to do. I also enjoy some simple sewing from time to time and I enjoy "food crafting" as well...mostly cakes. Then there will be the occasional kiddie craft because we do those from time to time as well.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh my, where to begin!?

I've considered a craft blog for quite awhile. Crafting is a passion of mine and I'll try almost anything once...and then I love sharing my creations and how I made them with others. If I see something I really like and I believe I can replicate it, I'll give it a shot. So now I have SO many ideas of what I want to share that I have no idea where to start. I recently had a friend ask if I was making any Christmas gifts this year...while I don't have anything in mind for anyone I know, I do have many ideas for handmade gifts that won't break the bank -- so I guess that's where I'll start! Keep your eyes open for my first upcoming tutorial and maybe an "article" on handmade gift ideas.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment: