As a stay at home mom, I find thrifty one of the most important things to be! Hopefully through my posts and tutorials, you will be able to craft some heart-felt gifts that your wallet WON'T feel!

You will notice that many of my projects are related to paper crafting...it's my most favorite thing to do. I also enjoy some simple sewing from time to time and I enjoy "food crafting" as well...mostly cakes. Then there will be the occasional kiddie craft because we do those from time to time as well.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Check out my side bar...blog candy!!

Check out my sidebar and click on the blog candy photos. This will take you to blogs where you can enter to win digital stamps in one link and a whole host of other cool stuff in the other link! I will try and post a few more freebies later on...but this should be enough to get you started!
Thanks for passing these along, Jess!
Happy Crafting and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment