As a stay at home mom, I find thrifty one of the most important things to be! Hopefully through my posts and tutorials, you will be able to craft some heart-felt gifts that your wallet WON'T feel!

You will notice that many of my projects are related to paper crafting...it's my most favorite thing to do. I also enjoy some simple sewing from time to time and I enjoy "food crafting" as well...mostly cakes. Then there will be the occasional kiddie craft because we do those from time to time as well.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lazy!!

Wow, I've been a lazy blogger for the past couple of weeks. In my defense, we have had a LOT going on as a family and I also went out of town to Illinois and then on to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin for a scrapbooking crop with Susie, Julie and Jenny. While I didn't do a lot of scrapbooking, I did get some cards made for the crop challenges at Mommysavers. While I was there, I got a ... errr ... compliment? Julie says under her breath to Susie across the table from me..."Well, she might be a hillbilly, but she's a crafty hillbilly!!" LOL!!! However, there was someone else there who was from farther south than I...and we'll just leave that as that. She was something else!

I also found a cool idea for the tutorial I am going to post today!! I made one when I got home and I really liked how it turned out and it was so super easy. I will make that a separate post, though, so it will be easier to find.

Anyway, I'll also be posting a Pink Challenge tomorrow for those of you who would like to do it. There will be a prize involved as I will draw a name out of the hat for anyone who enters it and e-mails me a picture of their work. And you'll all get recognition because I'm gonna post your work on my blog! So be thinking...and I'll post the challenge and a picture of the prize tomorrow!

'Til then...Happy Crafting!

Sincerely,
The Crafty Hillbilly :o)

1 comment:

  1. The Crafty Hillbilly :o) In the lovingest way possible! I'm so glad you came up. What fun. I can't wait until next year!!!! Hoping you'll post your pink challenge at midnight!

    ReplyDelete